Little Rider Camp – Kids 5 to 7 Years Old
- June 30th, July 1st & July 2nd with a rainout date of July 4th
- 3 Half Days - Camp runs from 9am to 12:30pm
- FULL $265.00 per Rider
- June 28th & 29th
- 2 Half Days - Camp runs from 9am to 12pm
- 2 Spots Available $155.00 per rider
Beginner Level Camp – Kids 8 Years Old & Up
- NEW LAYOUT
- Saturdays in June – June 5th, 12th, 19th & 26th with a rainout date of July 3rd
- 4 Full Days – Camps run from 9am to 4pm
- 1 Spot Still Available $480.00 per Rider
Novice Level Camp– Kids 8 Years Old & Up
- FULL $595.00 per Rider
- Monday to Friday - July 5th to 9th
- 5 Full Days - Camps run from 9 am to 4pm
Intermediate Level – Kids 10 Years Old & Up
- NEW LAYOUT
- 4 Clinics – June 29th, 30th July 1st & 2nd with a rainout date of July 5th
- Clinics run from 1pm to roughly 7pm daily
- 1 Spot still available $625.00 per Rider
- This clinic style format will allow us to focus on a specific topic for the whole day. Kids will learn and practice their new skills with topics such as ground work/lunging, cowboy challenge, roping & gymkhana. We will still focus on detailed horsemanship skills and the finer points of riding during all of the clinics which will include some bareback riding.
Adventure Camps– For Kids 10 Years Old & Up
- Novice / Intermediate Level
- 5 Day/4 Night
- Dates - July 12th to 16th - FULL
- August 2nd to 6th - FULL
- Location – At Our Base Camp West of Caroline
- 6 Spots Available Per Camp $999.00 per Rider
- During the first couple of days, riders will get comfortable with the horses in an open outdoor environment. They will learn & work on some of the finer points of riding while doing drills, games & using the natural obstacles. They will start putting all these new skills to work as we venture out on short trail rides to work on crossing creeks & going up/down hills. Towards the end of the week we will spend the whole day in the saddle as we get the riders out to experience the beauty that the valley has to offer and to further push their boundaries and comfort levels. This is an all-inclusive camp which includes hearty home cooked meals and accommodation in traditional camping tents. This camp does require parental drop off around 12pm on Monday July 12th and pickup around 12pm on Friday July 15th. We can certainly help with the scheduling of any potential carpooling for those families that might have trouble with the pick up or drop off.
Backcountry Adventure Camp - For 12 year Olds & Up
- Intermediate Level
- 5 Day/5 Night
- Date - July 18th to 23rd -FULL
- Location – Stages From Our Base Camp West of Caroline
- 6 Spots Available $1250.00 per Rider
- This is the next step for our adventurous & eager riders. This is an intermediate camp as we will have some long days in the saddle and riders are expected to help with daily camp duties & horse care with this camp. Riders will be dropped off late Sunday afternoon at our base camp location so that we can get an early start on Monday morning. Monday is a big day as we load up for a full day in the saddle and ride into our remote backcountry camp. All of our gear will be transported into camp by a horse drawn wagon. The following 3 days will be spent day riding and exploring a fishable mountain lake, spectacular ridge tops with amazing views or traveling the lush valley bottoms. Riders will be taught specific backcountry & horse skills to create a safe and enjoyable trip. Friday brings a wrap to the trip as will travel back out to the base camp for an early evening pickup. This is an all-inclusive camp with includes hearty home cooked meals and accommodation in wall tents with cots. This camp does require parental drop off late afternoon/early evening Sunday July 18th and pickup around 6pm on Friday July 23rd. Arrangements can be made for a Saturday morning pickup if required. We can certainly help with the scheduling of any potential carpooling for those families that might have trouble with the pick up or drop off.
SPRING / SUMMER / FALL LESSONS – Contact us to be added to the Fall Email List
We offer lessons for children, adults & or families of all skill levels
- Group Lesson (3 or more riders) - $45.00/hr. per Rider.
Package of 8 Group Lessons - $320.00 ($40.00/hr. each)
- Semi Private Lesson (2 riders) - $55.00/hr. per Rider
Package of 8 Semi Private Lessons $400.00 ($50.00/hr. each)
- Private 1 on 1 Lessons - $65.00/hr.
Package of 8 Private Lessons - $480.00 ($60.00/hr. each)
Adult Daytime Clinics/Lessons – ALL RIDING LEVELS
- Mondays & Tuesdays - 10am to 2pm
-Roughly 8 Dates - May through June
-$25.00/hr. = $100.00 a day per Rider
-Ladies you will not only spectate and learn from others but also by doing. We will work on building your knowledge, confidence and skills through ground work, arena riding and trail rides. Each week we will explore different topics and push your boundaries.
Adult Evening Clinics/Lessons – ALL RIDING LEVELS
-Thursdays - 6:30pm to 9pm
- Roughly 8 dates – May through June
- $26.00/hr. = $65.00 an evening per Rider
- Knowledge, confidence and skills will be taught in this relaxing group format. These clinics will be a combination of spectating and leaning from others to getting in there and actively participating yourself. Different topics will be explored each week.
- Beginner – 1st time riders or comfortable walking & or just learning to trot by themselves
- Novice – Comfortable trotting and in control & or learning to lope
- Intermediate – Comfortable trotting & loping in control